Add a preparation to start preparing and cleansing your data. You can create a preparation from your available datasets.
- From the dataset list, hover over the dataset you want to use as source
material for a preparation, click the Talend Cloud Data Preparation
icon and select Add to directly start working on this data.
Existing preparations that have been created from this dataset will be listed with their creator.
- From the preparation list, click the Add preparation
button. In the form that opens, select the source dataset. The Preparation name field is
automatically filled in but you can change the preparation name. Click Submit.
Tip: You can create a dataset from this form. Click Add dataset.
- The sample is unavailable.
- The dataset uses an engine that is unavailable.
- The dataset is of hierarchical type which is not supported by Talend Cloud Data Preparation.