The dataset definition and properties can be checked at any time in the dataset properties panel.
The dataset properties can be accessed from the following locations:
- From the dataset list:
- From the dataset detailed view:
This page is a direct way to just check, or modify some fields that have been filled during the dataset creation, and that need to be updated.
The properties that are available in the form depend on the dataset type, and can include for example:
- The name of your dataset
- The input of your test datasets
- The record and field delimiter, enclosure and escape character, or encoding of a CSV file
- The table and query for database datasets
- The Salesforce modules, columns and conditions
- The HDFS URL
You can click the View sample button to preview a few records of the new sample before validating and generating it.