Reopening the tasks that have been resolved and transitioned to the final state in the workflow is sometimes necessary to fix the updates done on the values in master records.
Master records are approved and marked as resolved. The data steward who is granted the Account manager role can now access the list of the resolved tasks and decide whether it is necessary to reopen some tasks and fix the updates done on the values.
About this task
- Log in as a data steward.
On the Tasks page, click the campaign name
Reconciling client data.
Resolved tasks are always unassigned. The data steward who has the ACCOUNT MANAGER role in this example can access them.
- On the menu bar, use the combinations and to open the list of the resolved tasks.
- Select a task or hold the Ctrl + Shift keys and select the tasks for which you need to take a different decision.
In the right panel, click Task and:
- Expand Reopen tasks.
- Select Selected tasks from the Selection list.
- Select To validate from the Target state list.
- Optionally, in the Comment field enter an explanation to your decision of reopening the task.
- Click Submit.
The selected tasks are reopened and sent back to the validation state in the workflow.