Campaign owners can define task due dates when loading the tasks in the campaign
by using a Talend Job.
Running the Job creates the tasks in the campaign and label them with the due date and
time using the format
You can use the due dates to filter the tasks in a campaign and facilitate task management.
Create a Job with the tMap and tDataStewardshipTaskOutput components to load data from a file
into a campaign you have already created in Talend Cloud Data Stewardship.
Suppose that the input data flow has a due date column of the type
Datefor this example.When computing the due date in the Job, you can consider two main use cases :
- The Service-Level Agreement (SLA) varies based on the data. For instance, you are dealing with customer deduplication, you have two days to solve a duplicate for Tier-1/platinum customers but five days for Tier-2/Gold customers.
- The due date is computed via an external calendar to include days off, for example week-ends and public holidays.
Use the tMap component to map the input data flow to the
output flow and to transform the
Datetype of the due date column to
- Configure the tDataStewardshipTaskOutput component to load the tasks into the campaign defined in Data Stewardship.
- Run your Job to load the tasks in the campaign with the due date.
From the task list, select the Due
Date column and a bar in the chart to restrict the number of the
listed tasks to the selected date. This can help you listing the tasks which due
soon and prioritize working on them.
- Optionally, double-click a value in the Due Date column to open the date and time picker and define a new date and time.