When handling tasks in a Resolution or Merging campaign, data stewards can mark tasks as ready to be validated either individually or all at once on the condition that tasks are in the initial state of the workflow and not in a validation state.
You have accessed your tasks at the initial state of the workflow.
Before you begin
- On the Tasks page, click the name of the campaign you want to open.
Depending on the type of the tasks you are handling, fix the values in the
fields or build master records from the source data.
Select one or multiple tasks.
Tip: From the task list, hold the Ctrl or Shift keys to select multiple tasks. On Mac, hold the Cmd or Shift keys.
- In the right panel, click Task and expand Mark tasks as ready.
- From the Selection list, select to change the status of all the tasks or only of the tasks you select in the list.
- Click Submit to change the task status and mark them with green.
- Optionally, click the Undo arrow in the top-right corner to revert the changes you made.