- On the Campaigns page, click the campaign which holds the tasks you want to reopen.
On the menu bar, use the combinations
to open the list of the tasks which are transitioned to the final state in the workflow.
- In the right panel, click Tasks and expand Reopen tasks.
From the Selection list, select to reopen all the tasks or
only to reopen the tasks you select in the list. If you have set a filter on the
tasks, you can select to reopen the filtered tasks.
Tip: From the task list, hold the Ctrl or Shift keys to select multiple tasks. On Mac, hold the Cmd or Shift keys.
From the Target state list, select one of the following:
The To validate option is available only if the workflow has three states.
- New to send the tasks back to the initial state.
- To validate to send the tasks back to the second state in the workflow.
- Optionally, enter in the Comment field an explanation of the decision to reopen the selected tasks and transition them back in the workflow.
- Click Submit.
The tasks are removed from the list and transitioned back to the initial state in the workflow or to the validation state based on some rules:
- If the current participant is allowed to access this state, the tasks remain assigned to him/her.
- If the target state has only one participant, the tasks remain assigned to this participant.
Otherwise, the tasks are unassigned.