Prior to launching Talend hybrid Installer, confirm you followed these prerequisites:
Before you begin
- you have downloaded and extracted the Installer zipped folder, with the dist file and executable file corresponding to the supported operating system inside. For more information, see Downloading hybrid applications.
- the dist file is in the same folder as the executable
file.Note: You can remove the dist file once the installation is over.
- you generated the client ID and client secret in Talend Cloud Management Console. For more information, see Configuring hybrid in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- you have installed MinIO or an S3 repository if you want to benefit from Talend Dictionary Service to display, create, or update semantic types in Talend Data Preparation and Talend Data Stewardship. You can download the latest MinIO version from this page and follow the MinIO documentation for installation.
- if you have a MongoDB 4.x installed on your machine, and if you want to use an embedded MongoDB during the installation, you have backed up your data. Otherwise you might loose this data because your existing MongoDB instance will be deleted and replaced with the installer one.
- Double-click the TalendHybrid-YYYYMMDD_HHMM-VA.B.C-windows-installer.exe file to launch the Installer.
- Accept the License Agreement.
- Specify the installation directory where you want your Talend product to be installed.
- Choose to install Talend Data Stewardship, Talend Data Preparation or both applications.
- Leave the check box ticked by default to install all the components as system services.
- Select the Cloud region depending on your needs and click Next.
Follow the next steps to start the installation of the different applications. You can also install these applications in unattended mode. See the available options in Options for installing hybrid applications with Talend Installer in unattended mode.