Before you begin
You must have the predefined Integration Developer role before launching Studio to fetch the license from Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Double-click the executable file that corresponds to your platform.
- Read and accept the terms of the end-user license agreement.
- Select a remote host based on the region of your Talend Cloud account to fetch the license from Talend Cloud Management Console.
Enter your Login Name
and Password or, if SSO is enabled on
your Talend Cloud account, your
You can check your login name or generate a personal access token from your Profile Preferences in Talend Cloud.
Click Fetch, then
The remote connection is automatically configured. You only need to set up a local connection, if needed.
- Click to create a connection.
- Select the Local repository from the drop-down list.
- Enter the required information then click OK.
Click the browse button next to the Workspace field and navigate to the folder to use.
You can also just enter the path to the folder.
- Select Create a new project.
- Enter the project name then click Create.
- Click Finish.
You can start building Jobs in Talend Studio.
What to do next
You can install supplementary features using the Additional Talend Packages wizard.
Talend Studio requires specific third-party Java libraries or database drivers (.jar files) to be able to connect to sources and targets. These libraries or drivers, known as external modules, are required by some Talend components and/or connection wizards. Due to license restrictions, Talend may not be able to ship certain external modules within Talend Studio.