Cloud API Services Platform
Cloud Data Fabric
Cloud Data Management Platform
- Log in to Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Open the Configurations page.
- Click Studio in the top menu.
- Toggle ON the Enable artifact repository configuration option.
Select the type of your Artifact Repository Manager.
- Nexus 3
Enter the address of the Artifact Repository Manager.
- Nexus 3: http://localhost:8081
- Artifactory: http://localhost:8081/artifactory
- Enter talend-custom-libs-snapshot as the Snapshot repository ID.
- Enter talend-custom-libs-release as the Release repository ID.
Enter your username and password for the Artifact Repository Manager.
- Click SAVE.
At Talend Studio start-up the missing external libraries are detected and you are prompted to download and install them.
You can also install them manually, by clicking Required third-party library, or by importing .jar files via .and selecting