After the installation of Nexus, you can use the Talend Cloud .zip file to configure your instance.
About this task
- Log in to Talend Cloud.
- Under your profile name, select Downloads.
- Scroll down to Continuous Integration for Cloud (CI).
- Select Archive Talend Artifact Repository and click Download.
- Unzip the Artifact-Repository-Nexus-VA.B.C-D.zip file in a dedicated folder. It contains one migration folder that contains the migration script and a .properties file.
- Open the file and check the URL, port and login connection information. If needed, update them and save your changes.
- Launch Nexus.
Access the Sonatype Nexus Repository Web application URL as defined in the
nexus.properties file and log in.
After the first connection, it is strongly recommended to change the default credentials of the default administrator account.
Browse to the migration-A.B.C folder and execute the
java -jar <nexus-init-A.B.C.jar>, where
<nexus-init-A.B.C.jar>is the name of the .jar file that is in the migration-A.B.C folder.For example:
- java -jar nexus-init-8.0.1.jar for the 8.0.1 version.
- java -jar nexus-migration-7.3.1.jar for the 7.3.1 version.
- Refresh the Nexus website.
In the Users tab, you can now see the talend-custom-libs-admin user (password: talend-custom-libs-admin): this user is used in the Talend Management Console Configuration > User Libraries group. Talend Studio gets the configuration information from Talend Administration Center to upload and download third-party libraries.
In the Roles tab, you can see the following roles:
In the Repositories tab, you can see the following repositories:
What to do next
Go to the Configuration page of Talend Management Console and add the configuration settings for the created repositories.