To stop the task execution, you have to delete all the triggers from the Task details page or from the Schedule step in the Edit task wizard.
Before you begin
- You must have Author permission on the workspace where the task is located to edit the task configuration.
- You must have Execute permission to edit or delete triggers.
- You must have Execute permission on the workspace to set task execution timeout.
- Open the Management page.
- Go to the Tasks tab.
Select the task to edit from the list.
You can use the faceted search at the top of the page to filter the list for example by selecting the environment, the workspace and the task type.
Delete the triggers by clicking next to each trigger name under the Trigger
You can also delete the triggers by editing the schedule configuration from the Schedule step in the Edit task wizard.
- Click next to Trigger.
- Go to the Schedule step.
- Click next to each trigger name.
- Confirm the deletion in the pop-up window.
Your schedule configuration will be lost. You can still run the task manually by clicking Run now from the Task details page.