You can view and edit all your pipeline tasks from the Task Details page.
You must have Author permission for the workspace where the task is located.
Before you begin
- Open the Management page.
- Select the environment from the Environment drop-down list at the top of the page.
Click Tasks in the appropriate workspace.
Select the task to
edit from the list.
You can use the filters on the left-hand side of the page to limit the results.
Once on the Task Details page, you can:
- Rename your task.
- Edit the task's execution settings, basic information, and tags by clicking on the icons.
- Edit the run profile by clicking the icon next to Configuration. Go to the Go live step.
- Duplicate the task by clicking Copy.
- Delete the task by clicking Delete.
- Execute your task directly from this page by clicking Run now.
- View the results of the last five executions.
- View the execution history of the task by clicking Run History.
- Go to the Tasks and Plans page of the environment by clicking the environment name under Information.
- Go to the Artifact Details page clicking the artifact name in Configuration.
- Configure email notification for yourself if a task run reaches a certain status by clicking the icon.