You can view and edit all your pipeline tasks from the Task details page.
Before you begin
- You must have Author permission on the workspace where the task is located to create or update the task.
- You must have Execute permission to edit or delete triggers.
- You must have Execute permission on the workspace where the task is located to set task execution timeout.
- Open the Management page.
- Go to the Tasks tab.
Select the task to edit from the list.
You can use the faceted search at the top of the page to filter the list for example by selecting the environment, the workspace and the task type.
Once on the Task Details page, you can:
- Rename your task.
- Edit the task's execution settings, basic information, and tags by clicking on the icons.
- Edit the run profile by clicking next to Configuration. Go to the Engine step.
- Edit the triggers by clicking next to Trigger or a specific trigger by clicking next to the trigger name under the Trigger type area. Then go to the Schedule step.
- Delete the triggers by clicking next to each trigger name under the Trigger type area or by editing the triggers from the Schedule step.
- Stop the task execution by deleting all the triggers under the Trigger type area.
- Pause the task run by clicking the Pause on the top right corner of the page.
- Resume a paused task by clicking Resume on the top right corner of the page.
- Duplicate the task on another workspace in the same environment by clicking .
- Move the task from the current workspace to another one in the same environment by clicking .
- Delete the task by clicking on the top right corner of the page.
- Execute your task directly from this page by clicking Run now.
- View the results of the last five executions.
- View the run history of the task by clicking Run History.
- See the list of tasks included in the same environment by clicking the environment name in the left panel.
- Go to the Artifact details page clicking the artifact name in Configuration.
- Configure email notification for yourself if a task run reaches a certain status by clicking the icon.