Before you begin
- You must have Operator or Administrator rights for Talend Cloud Pipeline Designer.
- You must set up a Remote Engine Gen2 or ensure that your subscription allows the use of the Cloud Engine for Design. For instructions, see the Talend Remote Engine Gen2 Quick Start Guide.
- Open the Engines page.
- Click the name of the engine on which you want to configure the run profile.
- Click the Run profiles tab on the Engine details page.
- Click Add profile.
Select the engine
to which you want to apply the run profile.
The current engine is selected by default.
- Select the Advanced run profile type.
- Enter the name of the profile.
Enter or paste the configuration in JSON code format to the
Advanced profile field.
- Click Save.
The created run profile is listed on the Talend Cloud Management Console. In Talend Cloud Pipeline Designer, the same run profile appears in the drop-down list of the pipeline.page in