You can also choose to see only the currently running, failed, successful, terminated, or rejected runs by clicking the labels below the filters.
By clicking the icon in the top-right corner, you can also select what information to display in the table. Currently, you can choose from 18 different columns to display.
- Monitor Job and pipeline task runs
- Monitor task runs that are part of a plan in a single plan entry
- View the status, name, trigger time, duration, and trigger type of a task or plan run
- View the error message of failed executions by clicking the information button in the Error column, as well as which step failed in a plan
- View the version of the task executed
- View the used execution engine type or name and which engine was used for the steps in a plan
- Access the task details page by clicking
- Access the plan details page by clicking
- Access the execution logs of individual operations by clicking
- Access the run history of the task or plan by clicking