Talend Cloud Management Console provides monitoring capabilities from inspecting a single task or plan run to viewing past runs, split them by status for a given period or on a given workspace.
You can filter the runs to a particular environment, workspace, operation type, or time period by selecting the appropriate values from the drop-down lists at the top of the page.
You can also choose to see only the currently running, failed, successful, terminated, or rejected runs by clicking the labels below the filters.
By clicking the icon in the top-right corner, you can also select what information to display in the table. Currently, you can choose from 18 different columns to display.
The Operations page allows you to:
- Monitor Job and pipeline task runs
- Monitor task runs that are part of a plan in a single plan entry
- View the status, name, trigger time, duration, and trigger type of a task or plan run
- View the error message of failed executions by clicking the information button in the Error column, as well as which step failed in a plan
- View the version of the task executed
- View the used execution engine type or name and which engine was used for the steps in a plan
- Access the task details page by clicking
- Access the plan details page by clicking
- Access the execution logs of individual operations by clicking
- Access the run history of the task or plan by clicking