Before you begin
About this task
- If you are editing your task after it has been created, go to its Details page, then click the icon next to Execution.
In the Go Live step,
select the execution interval from the Trigger type
If you select the Manual trigger, you must start the execution from the task details page by clicking RUN NOW.
- In the Location (Time Zone) field, select/enter the time zone for your executions.
- Enter the start date of the execution.
Select/enter the frequency of the execution in days/weeks/months.
For example, if you want to run your task every day, enter 1.
- To run the task at specific times during the day, select At specific time(s) from the Repeat drop-down list and enter the execution times below.
Configure the execution times by typing in the time then
clicking on it in the drop-down list.
To run the task at intervals, select
Specific intervals from the
Repeat drop-down list.
The execution will happen every 10 minutes every day between 06:00 and 18:00.
- Set the interval time in minutes in the Repeat every field.
- Enter the start time for the execution in the Repeat from field.
- Enter the end of executions in the Repeat to field.
- Click Go live.
A confirmation message is displayed at the top of the page. You are redirected to the task details page. The schedule you have defined appears under .
What to do next
To terminate the scheduled executions of a task, click Stop in the Execution area.