Access the Talend Cloud
environment at the URL corresponding to your AWS or Azure region.
For more details about the available environments, see Talend Cloud regions and URLs.
Enter the credentials.
- If you have set up SSO for Talend Cloud,
do the following:
- Click the Log in with SSO button to open the SSO login page.
- Select your Cloud region in the Region list.
- Enter your email address.
If your email is used for more than one domain, use your Login Name instead of your email address to connect directly to the domain of your choice. The Login Name is a combination of the username and the domain name. For example: email@example.com.
If you do not use your Login Name but keep using your email address on this page, click Log in to open a new page to specify the domain to be used.
Click Log in or Next to access Talend Cloud or open the SSO provider login page, depending on how this is defined in your SSO configuration.
- If SSO is not set, enter your login and password and click Log in to open the Talend Cloud homepage.
Each app has its own quick start guide and direct links to the documentation that you can access by clicking Learn more, as well as short video tutorials.Note: Some apps may not be available to you depending on your license or deployment.
- If you have set up SSO for Talend Cloud, do the following:
To access a Talend Cloud
application, Talend Cloud Pipeline Designer
for example, you can either:
Click the Launch button at the bottom of the application tile.
Click Select an app in the toolbar and select Pipeline Designer from the list of available applications.