||The new API Portal tab in
Talend Cloud API Designer allows you
to create a portal that centralizes all of your API documentation. With this
feature, you can:
On the published API portal, your users will be able to:
- Publish documentation for selected APIs and
- Customize your API portal to add your own
- Add new custom Markdown content.
- Sort and group your APIs.
- Deploy the portal to your infrastructure of choice,
such as AWS Amplify, Azure Static Web Apps or Docker.
- View documentation about all of your APIs in one
- Easily switch between different versions of an
- Download API definitions in OpenAPI Specification
3.0 and Swagger 2.0 formats.
- Try APIs in Talend Cloud API Tester.
Known issues: https://jira.talendforge.org/issues/?filter=29384
Get started with Talend Cloud API Designer
on this page.