This monthly release also includes all changes and fixes from the previous 8.0 monthly releases. For a full list of new features and bug fixes, see changelog for R2022-05.
The new features and bug fixes lists are for Talend Data Fabric. The exact content changes based on your license.
You can either keep your Talend Studio up to date with the latest update or get this monthly update by setting the relevant URL in the Update settings view of your Studio preferences:
- Latest: https://update.talend.com/Studio/8/updates/latest
- This update: https://update.talend.com/Studio/8/updates/R2022-05v2
You can also submit a request via Talend Support portal to obtain any Studio update version and install it manually.
For more information about applying an update to Talend Studio, see Updating Talend Studio.
Note that if you access the Internet via a proxy, make sure one of the following URLs is added to your allowlist based on your region after applying this monthly update. For more information, see Adding URLs to your proxy and firewall allowlist.
- AWS US data center: https://api.us.cloud.talend.com
- AWS EU data center: https://api.eu.cloud.talend.com
- AWS APAC data center: https://api.ap.cloud.talend.com
- AWS Australia data center: https://api.au.cloud.talend.com
- Azure US West data center: https://api.us-west.cloud.talend.com