- In Talend Cloud Management Console, go to the Engines tab.
- Click ADD and select Remote Engine Gen2 .
- Select the environment in which to create the engine.
Enter the name of the engine.
- Optional: Enter the description of the engine.
The created Remote Engine Gen2 appears on the Engines page. The engine is in Not paired state.
- Click on the name of the engine to access the Engine details page.
Copy the Pair key to your clipboard.
The key is required when using the script provided in the Remote Engine Gen2 archive to start the engine.
Install the Remote Engine Gen2:
What to do next
- Click Downloads for installation to go to the Downloads page, and install and pair the engine using the execution script provided with the engine archive.