Get the Remote Engine key, a pre-authorization key to be used for pairing, and open the dedicated web service to pair your engines.
If you have installed an engine using the installer and already defined the Remote Engine key during the installation process, this pairing is already set up. You can ignore this section.
Before you begin
- You have installed the Remote Engine.
- You have created a Remote Engine in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Launch the Talend Remote Engine console on your machine (trun ).
- Open Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Open the Engines page.
- From the top menu, select the environment of the engine to be paired.
- On the engine list, click the remote engine you want to pair to open its Engine details blade.
- Click Installation.
From the Remote Engine key field, copy the preauthorized key
(also referred to as pre-authorized or pre-authorization key).
This pre-authorization key is used as the remote engine pairing key in your remote engine configuration.
- Launch http://localhost:8043/configuration.
- Paste the key in the corresponding field.
- Click Pair Remote Engine.
Type list then press
All bundles are in Active status.
Your remote engine has been paired with your account and the status moved to Paired on Talend Cloud Management Console.
To run tasks with the Remote Engine as the execution runtime, ensure that you have the Execute right on the workspace where the engine is located.