Before you begin
- You have installed the Remote Engine.
- You have created a Remote Engine in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Launch the Talend Remote Engine console on your machine (trun ).
- Open Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Open the Engines page.
- Select the correct environment from the top menu.
- Open the remote engine you want to pair.
- Click Info.
- Copy the preauthorized key. This pre-authorization key is used as the remote engine pairing key in your remote engine configuration.
- Launch http://localhost:8043/configuration.
- Paste the key in the corresponding field.
- Click Pair Remote Engine.
Type list then press
All bundles are in Active status.
Your remote engine has been paired with your account and the status moved to Paired on Talend Cloud Management Console.
To run tasks with the Remote Engine as the execution runtime, ensure that you have the Execute right on the workspace where the engine is located.