- On the SP Connection | Browser SSO | Assertion Creation page, navigate to the Identity Mapping tab.
- Select Standard identity mapping and click Next.
- On the Attribute Contract tab, select urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress as the subject name format from the SAML_Subject drop-down list.
Define the attributes for role mapping, then click
This image is for demonstration purposes only. You can also add attributes such as middle_name.
If you need to set up SCIM provisioning to synchronize users, groups, and roles between your SSO provider and Talend Cloud, you must add the CustomerRoles attribute and in its value, separate roles with commas, for example,
Developer,Administrator. For a step-by-step demonstration, see this example.
On the Authentication Source Mapping tab, click
Map New Adapter Instance.
Map the new adapter instances as described below.
- After the mapping is configured, click Next.
- Verify the information on the Summary tab, then click Done.