- Log in to your administrator OneLogin account.
- In the top menu, click Applications, then click Add Apps.
- Start typing saml in the search field, then select SAML Test Connector (IdP w/ attr w/ sign response) in the list of results.
Change the application name if needed, then click
You are redirected to the home page.
- In the top menu, click Applications.
- Click the newly created app in the list.
- On the application page, go to the Configuration tab.
Enter the configuration details.
Enter the URL to the Audience, the Recipient, the ACS (Consumer) URL Validator, and the ACS (Consumer) URL fields, depending on where your Talend Cloud account is hosted. This URL should read like https://iam.<env>.cloud.talend.com/oidc/ssologin, where <env> is the name of your Cloud region, for example:
- AWS US: https://iam.us.cloud.talend.com/oidc/ssologin
- AWS EMEA: https://iam.eu.cloud.talend.com/oidc/ssologin
- AWS APAC: https://iam.ap.cloud.talend.com/oidc/ssologin
- Azure: https://iam.us-west.cloud.talend.com/oidc/ssologin
It is recommended to keep the RelayState field empty, because this field indicates the destination to which your connection is redirected when the login flow is successfully done.
When you need to set up SSO for multiple accounts (multiple tenants) on Talend Cloud Management Console, use their account IDs to define the unique entity ID of each account. For example, the entity ID for the AWS US region above becomes https://iam.us.cloud.talend.com/oidc/ssologin/<your_account_ID>.
You can find the account ID on the Subscription page of your Talend Management Console.
- Click Save.