- On the SP Connection | Browser SSO | Assertion Creation | IdP Adapter Mapping page, navigate to the Adapter Instance tab.
From the Adapter Instance drop-down list, select the HTML
Form IdP Adapter created previously and click Next.
- On the Mapping Method tab, select Use only the adapter contract values in the SAML assertion option and click Next.
- On the Attribute Contract Fulfillment tab, select Adapter from the Source, and username from the Value drop-down list.
Select Text from the drop-down lists of the attributes
and provide their values.
The value of the
TalendCloudDomainNameattribute is your Talend Cloud account name.
- If you already logged in Talend Cloud, find the account name in the Domain field of the Subscription page of your Talend Management Console.
- Otherwise, three options are available for you to find your domain. For more details, see Find domains.
- Click Next.
- On the Issuance Criteria tab, leave the fields empty and click Next.
Verify the information on the Summary tab, then click
The HTML Form IdP Adapter is configured. You are directed back to the Assertion Creation page.