- Open Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Go to Management.
- Select the environment from the Environment drop-down list at the top of the page.
Click Connections in the appropriate workspace.
- On the Connections page, click Add Connection.
In the Add New Connection wizard, select the workspace in
which to create the connection.
The current workspace is selected by default.
- Select Custom connections from the Applications drop-down list.
- Enter the connection name.
- Click Add Parameter as many times as needed.
- Define the parameter keys and enter the parameter values specific to the connection.
- Click Save.
The connection has been created in your workspace.