You can access the list of the semantic concepts and their attributes stored in the ontology repository and applied on several domains including customer, company, geography, product, finance, etc.
Since there is not a universal way to access all ontology repositories, we propose this procedure to make the ontology repository, used with Talend Studio, accessible and searchable while maintaining its unique functionalities and strengths:
- Run a Semantic-aware analysis in Talend Studio to initialize the data stored in the ontology repository.
- Configure Kibana in Talend Administration Center.
- Create the index pattern in Kibana.
- Define your dashboard to visualize the concepts and attributes stored in the ontology repository.
Before you begin
- Retrieve the semantic_repository_content-20201211.ndjson file from the Downloads tab of this page on Talend Help Center.
- Talend Administration Center and Talend Log Server must be installed.