- Create a new Job.
- From the Repository tree view, click the created Joblet (Transformation) and drop it in the Job.
- Drop a tFileOutputDelimited component next to the Joblet component, drop a tWarn component above the Joblet component, and drop a tMsgBox component below the Joblet component.
- Right-click the Joblet component and then select the tFileOutputDelimited. link and click
- Double-click tFileOutputDelimited to display its basic settings and then define the path to the folder and file to be created in the File Name field.
- Right-click the tWarn component and select the link of the type and then click the Joblet component.
Double-click the component that represents the Joblet to display its basic
In the Joblet TRIGGER_INPUT_1 field, the link type defined in the Joblet is read-only.Tip: If you use many Triggers Input components in the Joblet and corresponding launching components in the Job, verify that the right component is attached with the right launching link in the Attached node field of the Basic settings view.
From the Version list, select the Joblet version you
want to use in your Job. In this example, we use the latest version of the
Right-click the Joblet component, select the link tMsgBox
, and then click the
- Run your Job.
The tWarn component sends a warning massage and launches the next subJob holding the Joblet you created: Transformation. Once the second subJob is successfully executed, it launches a third subJob holding the tMsgBox component indicating at the same time that the transformation has been carried out.