About this task
This use case uses two cFile components, one as the message sender and the other as the receiver, a cSetBody component to replace the content of the messages on route, and a cProcessor component to display the new content of the messages routed to the receiving endpoint.
- From the Palette, expand the Connectivity folder, and drop two cFile components onto the design workspace.
- From the Core folder, drop a cSetBody component onto the design workspace, between the two cFile components.
- From the Custom folder, drop a cProcessor component onto the design workspace, following the second cFile component.
- Right-click the first cFile select Row > Route from the contextual menu and click the cSetBody component.
- Repeat this operation to connect the cSetBody component to the second cFile component, and the second cFile component to the cProcessor component.
- Label the components to better identify their roles in the Route, as shown above.