Opening a Cassandra connection - 7.1
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > Cassandra components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > Cassandra components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > Cassandra components
Double-click the tCassandraConnection
component to open its Basic settings view
in theComponent tab.
Select the Cassandra version that you are using from the DB Version list. In this example, it is Cassandra 1.1.2.
In the Server field, type in the hostname
or IP address of the Cassandra server. In this example, it is localhost.
In the Port field, type in the listening
port number of the Cassandra server.
If required, type in the authentication information for the Cassandra
connection: Username and Password.