- Log in as a campaign owner and select CAMPAIGNS.
- From the campaign list, click the name of the campaign which holds the tasks you want to assign.
- In the list of unassigned tasks, select a task or hold the Ctrl + Shift keys and click to select multiple tasks and do one of the following:
You can use the data quality bar on top of the columns or the CHARTS and PATTERN views in the right-hand panel to filter data and list only the task you want to assign to specific data stewards.The selected tasks are moved to the task list of the data steward. The number of tasks which show under the participant name in the left panel is the number of tasks assigned to him/her in the current workflow state.
Drop the selected tasks to a data steward in the left-hand panel.
- Select TASK in the right panel and use the Assign tasks option to decide to what data steward to assign the selected tasks.
Point to the data steward to whom to assign the tasks and click next to his/her name.
Use the ASSIGN TASKS TO field in the top left corner to search for the data steward to whom to assign the tasks and click .
- In the left panel, click UNASSIGNED TASKS to go back to the list of unassigned tasks and repeat the above steps to assign tasks to another data steward.