About this task
Each of the two validation steps enables data stewards to accept or reject the modifications done on the tasks. The data steward added to the last validation step, Data validator, can mark the tasks as resolved or send them back to any step in the workflow.
- Click ADD A VALIDATION STEP to add one validation step in the workflow.
- Click in the New field and select the roles from those you defined in the
Roles section and for which you want to give
access to the new tasks.
- Do the same in the other fields and
decide what data stewards should have access to the first and second iterations
of validations and to the resolved tasks.Data stewards who have access to the resolved tasks can reopen them and decide to send them back to any previous state in the workflow.
- Optionally, click the edit icon next to the name of any step in the workflow and rename it according to your needs.
- Click ADD CAMPAIGN to create the campaign and save it.
What to do next
Use a Talend Job to load tasks into the campaign.
For further information, see Data Stewardship components.
Assign tasks to data stewards.
Start tasks resolution.