Workflows control the transitioning of tasks from one state to another. They define how data stewards can collaborate to resolve the campaign tasks, that is which stewards can access which task state or transition.
For the CRM data deduplication campaign, you want to add one validation step to the workflow. This enables the steward who is added to the validation step to accept or reject the modifications done on the tasks and mark them as resolved or reprocess them respectively.
About this task
- Click ADD A VALIDATION STEP to add one validation step in the workflow.
- Click in the New field and select the roles from those you defined in the
Roles section and for which you want to give
access to the new tasks.
- Do the same in the other fields and decide what data stewards should have access to the validation step and to the resolved tasks.Data stewards who have access to the resolved tasks can reopen them and decide to send them back to any previous state in the workflow.
- Optionally, click the edit icon next to the name of any step in the workflow and rename it according to your needs.
- Click ADD CAMPAIGN to create the campaign and save it.
What to do next
Use a Talend Job to load tasks into the campaign.
For further information, see Data Stewardship components.
Assign tasks to data stewards.
Start tasks resolution.