Opening a CouchDB connection and triggering replication - 7.2
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Database components > CouchDB components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Database components > CouchDB components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Database components > CouchDB components
Double-click the tCouchDBConnection
component to open its Basic settings view
in theComponent tab.
In the Server and Port fields, type in the connection details.
In the Database field, type in the name
of the database you want to use: bookstore_old in this example.
Select the CouchDB version that you are using from the DB Version list.
Select the Use trigger replication check
In the Replicate target database area,
click [+] to add one line for database
Enter the name of the target database name: bookstore_new in this example.
Select the Continuous check box to
continue the replication upon the server restart.
In this example, the target database does not exist. Select the Create target DB check box to create the target
Select the Is Canceled check box to
cancel the replication between bookstore_old and bookstore_new at the end of the Job.