- Open the Basic settings view of tRowGenerator.
Define the schema for the table.
In this case, two columns are added:
- Num, type integer, set as the key column
- Cities, type string and length 20
- Propagate the schema to the next component.
In RowGenerator Editor dialog box, set functions as
Note: These settings specify to generate 10 rows of data at a time, with the Num values from 1 to 10.
- Num: Numeric.sequence, with both start value and step set to 1
- Cities: TalendDataGenerator.getUsCity()
- Number of Rows for RowGenerator: 10
- Set Input repetition interval to 5000.
- Open the Basic settings view of tMysqlOutput.
Set the database table parameters. In this example, database is locally
Note: To make sure the table is updated properly, it is recommended to select None for the Action on table option and Update for the Action on data option.