TPS-3465 (cumulative patch)
|Product affected||Talend ESB Runtime|
This patch is cumulative. It includes the previous generally available patches from Talend ESB Runtime 7.1.1.
NOTE: To download this patch, liaise with your Support contact at Talend.
This patch contains the following fixes:
- TPS-3465: [7.1.1] When contexts are used in a DB component for connection fields and then published to nexus3, the job fails with a connectivity error in TAC. (TPSVC-8790) - Talend Runtime
- TPS-3320: [7.1.1] Timeout when trying to connect to JMX port 8888 (TESB-26434)
- TPS-3138: [7.1.1] CreateProcess error=206, The filename or extension is too long (TPSVC-6838)
- TPS-3033: [7.1.1] When contexts are used in a DB component for connection fields and then published to nexus3, the job fails with a connectivity error in TAC (TPSVC-8790)
- TPS-2984: [7.1.1] Swagger UI not displayed (TESB-25111)
- TPS-2887: [7.1.1] JobServer connection from JobServer side (TPSVC-6981)
- TPS-2828: [7.1.1] Talend 7.1.1 - SSH issue connecting to karaf (TESB-24169)
- TPS-2822: [7.1.1] Not possible to use Event Monitor if SAM Server not started (TESB-24308)
Consider the following requirements for your system:
Talend ESB Runtime 7.1.1 must be installed.
Depending on the product,
- Stop Runtime Container
- Extract & replace the content of ZIP directory
Structure after extract & replace should be :
<container> ├───bin : existing dir ├───deploy : existing dir ├───etc : existing dir superseeded by patch ├───... ├───patches : dir from current or previous patch │ └───TPS-3465 | patch.bat | patch.commands | patch.sh ├───system : existing dir superseeded by patch │ ├───... : existing dir │ ├───... : directories from patch ├───...
- Start Runtime Container
- Ensure directory
<container>/patches/TPS-3465/contains two new log files :
- In Runtime Container, execute command
- Stop gracefully Runtime Container :
- Restart Runtime Container