Extracting information from the message - 7.3
Java custom code for Storm
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Custom code components (Integration) > Java custom code component for Storm
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Custom code components (Integration) > Java custom code component for Storm
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Custom code components (Integration) > Java custom code component for Storm
Double-click tJavaStorm to open its
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to open the schema editor.
On the output side (right), click the [+] button three
times to add three rows and in the Column
column, rename them to firstname,
gender and activity, respectively. These columns correspond to the
information you can extract from the sample message.
Click OK to validate these changes and
accept the propagation prompted by the pop-up dialog box.
In the Bolt code area, enter the main
method of the bolt to be executed. In this scenario, the code is as
String tokens = input.get_str().split("\\|");