Talend fully supports AWS S3 and consequently any other platforms that support AWS S3. However, Talend only provides support for solving S3 errors in an AWS S3 environment. An S3 error here means an error that occurs on both an AWS S3-compatible platform and in an AWS S3 environment. The following lists part of the AWS S3-compatible platforms.
- MinIO (https://min.io/)
- Oracle OCI Object Storage (https://docs.oracle.com/en-us/iaas/Content/Object/home.htm)
- Ceph (https://ceph.io/ceph-storage/object-storage/)
- Zenko (https://www.zenko.io/cloudserver/)
- Triton (https://www.joyent.com/triton/object-storage)
- Ionos (https://cloud.ionos.fr/)
- HyperStore (https://cloudian.com/products/hyperstore/, https://www.scality.com/topics/s3-compatible-storage/)