In the design workspace, click tMDMOutput to open its Basic
In the Input Schema list,
select Built-In and then click the [...] button next to the Edit Schema field to define the structure of the master data you want
to load into the Talend MDM Server.
The tMDMOutput component basically generates an XML document, writes it in an output field, and then sends it to the Talend MDM Server.
Click OK to proceed to
the next step.
The Result of the XML serialization list in the Basic settings view is automatically filled in with the output xml column.
- In the URL field, enter the URL to access the Talend MDM Server
- In the Username and Password fields, enter the authentication information required to connect to the Talend MDM Server.
- In the Data Model field, enter between quotes the name of the data model against which you want to validate the master data you want to write.
- In the Data Container, enter between quotes the name of the data container into which you want to write the master data.
- Select the Is Update checkbox if you only want to update some fields rather than the entire data record.