- On the top toolbar of the Job Conductor page, click Add to display the configuration panel of the task.
- In the Label field of the panel, type in the name of the task, here it is load_california_clients_to_mysql.
- Click the icon and select the Job you created in the Talend Studio, here it is California1.
- In the Execution server field, select the server you registered on the Servers page.
- In the Timeout (s) field, type in how long to wait, in seconds, before the task is being killed, here it is 240 (4 minutes).
Fill in other fields if needed then save your task.
To perform this action via the MetaServlet application, use the
createTaskcommand. For more information about the MetaServlet parameters, see Parameters and actions in metaServlet.
The load_california_clients_to_mysql task is created.