Set the output component - 7.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Delimited components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Delimited components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > Delimited components
Double-click the tPivotToColumnsDelimited
component to open its Basic settings
In the Pivot column field, select the
pivot column from the input schema. this is often the column presenting most
duplicates (pivot aggregation values).
In the Aggregation column field, select
the column from the input schema that should gets aggregated.
In the Aggregation function field, select
the function to be used in case duplicates are found out.
In the Group by table, add an Input
column, that will be used to group by the aggregation column.
In the File Name field, browse to the
output file path. And on the Row and
Field separator fields, set the
separators for the aggregated output rows and data.