TPS-4167 (cumulative patch)
|Product affected||Talend MDM Server, Talend Studio|
This patch is cumulative. It includes all previous generally available patches for MDM 7.0.1
NOTE: For information on how to obtain this patch, reach out to your Support contact at Talend.
This patch contains the following fixes:
- TPS-2734 [7.0.1] Issue with date field defined as a primary key (TMDM-12624)
- TPS-2893 [7.0.1] Talend MDM timeout cannot be increased with IAM enabled (TMDM-12908)
- TPS-3657 [7.0.1] MDM ignores OIDC client claimIssueAtExpiration property (TMDM-14344)
- TPS-3931 [7.0.1] Bulk update issue when SSL is configured (TMDM-12040)
- TPS-4167 [7.0.1] Deploy Data Model fails after Element removed : ORA-00904: "X_VERSION" : invalid identifier (TMDM-14709)
- TMDM-12028 Deleting a foreign key causes MDM to raise an exception - POC!!
- TMDM-12346 Remove field existing in view failed (MSSQL)
- TMDM-12515 Can't prepare DB if field's type is MULTI_LINGUAL or boolean and has default value
- TMDM-12038 [Impact Analysis] High change when move a simple field from mandatory to optional in an complex type
- TMDM-12215 Deploy DM failed when move a complex mandatory field (containing a simple optional field) to optional
- TMDM-14722 Deploy datamodel fails after remove element from inheritance type
- TMDM-14795 Deleting a foreign key causes MDM to raise an exception (Oracle DB)
- TMDM-14709 Deploy Data Model fails after Element removed : ORA-00904: "X_VERSION" : invalid identifier
Consider the following requirements for your system:
- Talend Studio 7.0.1 must be installed.
- Talend MDM Server 7.0.1 must be installed.
PATCH INSTALLATION NOTES FOR TALEND MDM SERVER 7.0.x
- Stop the MDM server
- Create a patch directory (eg: C:\MDM_Patch)
- Unzip patch file you receive from support into this directory
- Create a backup directory (eg: C:\MDM_Backup)
WEB APPLICATION REPLACEMENT
- Copy folder
<MDM_SERVER_HOME>/apache-tomcat/webapps/talendmdm into the backup directory
- Replace it with the folder talendmdm contained in patch directory
- Restart the MDM server
- Clear browser cache on clients