Configuring the components - 7.1
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > ARFF components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > ARFF components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > File components (Integration) > ARFF components
Double-click the tFileInputARFF.
In the Component view, in the File Name field, browse your directory in order
to select your .arff file.
In the Schema field, select Built-In.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to add column descriptions
corresponding to the file to be read.
Click on the
button as many times as required to create the number
of columns required, according to the source file. Name the columns as
For every column, the Nullable check box
is selected by default. Leave the check boxes selected, for all of the
In the workspace, double-click the tLogRow
to display its Component view.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to check that the schema has been
propagated. If not, click the Sync columns