Exporting data from a Riak bucket to a local file - 6.5
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > Riak components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > Riak components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > Riak components
Double-click tRiakInput to open its
Basic settings view in the Component tab.
Click Edit schema to define the structure
of exported data. In this example, three columns are defined: id, company,
Select the Use an existing connection
check box and then select the connection you have configured earlier. In
this example, it is tRiakConnection_1.
In the Bucket field, enter the name of
the bucket from which the data will be exported, computer in this example.
Select the Output key to column check box
, and select the desired column from the list. id is selected in this example.
In the Value columns table, click twice
button and select company and price from
the list respectively.