The tMelissaDataAddress reads the input address rows, corrects and formats the addresses and gives the result in a kind of "standardized" address output rows.
- GetAddressKey returns the Address Key.
- GetCountyName returns the county names.
- GetTimeZone returns the time zone.
- GetLongitude returns the longitude data.
- GetLatitude returns the latitude data.
- GeoCodeResult returns the GeoCode result codes.
- The output standard columns return the standard company name, up to two street address lines, the standard city name, two-letter abbreviation for the state name, the postal ZIP code, and two-letter abbreviation for the country name.
The RESULTS_CODE output column returns verification codes for each of the processed address rows. These codes are written in comma-delimited lists. Each code consists of two letters followed by two numbers. These codes indicate different statuses and errors. For example, the
AC02code means that the state name is corrected based on the combination of city name and ZIP code, and the
AS01code means that the street address is valid and deliverable.
For a complete list of the result codes and for further information about all the output columns,visit http://www.melissadata.com/.