Before you begin
- You must have the Pipelines Operator and Operator roles as well as the Publish permission on the Shared workspace in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- You have previously created a pipeline.
- The engine behind your source dataset is available.
- Your pipeline is complete and valid, which means it runs without errors.Warning: You can only publish batch pipelines, publishing streaming pipelines is not supported.
- On the Pipelines page, click the pipeline that you have created to open it in the designer.
icon on the top toolbar to publish the pipeline.
In the [Publish new
- Change the publishing version if necessary.
Select the environment in which you want your pipeline artifact to be
The list of available environments depends on the environments you have access to.
Select the workspace in which you want your pipeline artifact to be
The list of available workspaces depends on the environment previously selected and the workspaces you have access to.
- Click PUBLISH.
A confirmation message is displayed to indicate whether the pipeline has been published successfully to Talend Cloud Management Console or if there was an error.
Once the pipeline has been published, you can click the Artifact details link in the notification message to switch to the Talend Cloud Management Console application and create tasks based on this pipeline artifact.