Double-click the tFileOutputExcel component
to display the Basic settings view and define
the component properties.
- Set the destination file name as well as the sheet name and then select the Include header and Define all columns auto size check boxes.
Click the Run tab and then in the open view
click Advanced settings.
- Select the Use specific JVM arguments check box and then click New....
In the pop-up window, set the following JVM argument:
-Djava.library.path=<path/to/lqtjava.dll/folder/>.In this argument, you must indicate the folder where the loqate library, called liblqtjava.so on Linux or lqtjava.dll on Windows, is installed.Without the correct JVM argument setting, the following error is to be expected:
Save your Job and press F6 to execute
tLoqateAddressRow reads the input address data. It parses, verifies, cleanses, standardizes addresses and gives the result in the output rows you defined in the output schema.tLoqateAddressRow matches input address data against the Loqate data file you downloaded locally.The STATUS standard output column returns the
psOKstatus for all address rows. This means that the verification process of all address rows could be completed successfully by the component. For further information about process status, see Process status in tLoqateAddressRow.The ACCURACYCODE standard output column returns a verification code for each of the processed address rows. For example, the first verification code
For further information about what values this code is made up of and the implications of each segment, see Address verification codes in tLoqateAddressRow.
- Verification status = V (verified): a complete match was made between the input address and a single record from the available reference data.
- Post-processed verification match level = 4 (premises): the level to which the input data matches the available reference data once all changes and additions performed during the verification process have been taken into account.
- Pre-processed verification match level = 4 (premises): the level to which the input data matches the available reference data prior to any changes or additions performed during the verification process.
- Parsing status = I (identified and parsed): all components of the input data have been able to be identified and placed into output fields.
- Lexicon identification match level = 4 (premises): using pattern matching, a numeric value or word has been identified as a premises number or name.
- Context identification match level = 5 (delivery point, PostBox or SubBuilding): a numeric value or word has been identified as a post box number or sub building name.
- Postcode Status = P7 (added): the primary postal code for the country has been verified and a secondary postal code has been added.
- Match score = 100 (complete similarity): the input data and closest reference data match completely.