Copying all files from one bucket to another bucket - 7.3
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > GS components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > GS components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > GS components
Double-click the first tGSCopy component
to open its Basic settings view in the
Select the Use an existing connection
check box and then select the connection you have configured earlier.
In the Source bucket name field, enter
the name of the bucket from which you want to copy files, bighouse in this example.
Select the Source is a folder check box.
All files from the bucket bighouse will
In the Target bucket name field, enter
the name of the bucket into which you want to copy files, bed_room in this example.
Select Copy from the Action list.