Configure the tSnowflakeInput component to retrieve data from the Snowflake table, and then configure the second tLogRow component to display data on the console.
Double-click the tSnowflakeInput component to open its
Basic settings view.
- Specify the connection details required to access Snowflake. In this example, from the Connection Component drop-down list displayed, select the connection component to reuse its connection details you have already defined.
- In the Table field, select the table you created in the second tSnowflakeRow component in the previous step. In this example, it is DEMO_NAMES.
Click the button next to Edit schema to
open the schema dialog box and define the schema. In this example, the schema
has only one column: Name.
Click Advanced settings to open the Advanced settings
- Select the check box of Convert columns and table to uppercase to convert the columns to uppercase.
- Double-click the second tLogRow component to open its Basic settings view.
- In the Mode area, select Table to display data.