Create a glossary model in the configuration and import glossary objects and relationships from CSV files.
You have been assigned an Editor security role.
Before you begin
When importing the glossary, you use two CSV files:
About this task
- gdpr_glossary.csv to define the glossary objects including categories and terms.
- gdpr_glossary_relationships to define the relationships between the glossary objects.
- Go to .
- Click .
Enter a name such as ACME Glossary and a description,
then click OK to save the model.
The Overview tab of the model opens in the configuration manager.
- In the upper right corner, click the OPEN button to access the details page.
In the More actions menu (three dots), click
Import Glossary Objects/Relationships.
- In File, click Browse and navigate to tdc_gsg_sources_files\using_and_contributing\glossary\gdpr_glossary.csv.
- In Column delimiter, select the Comma parameter.
- Click Import and close the dialog box.
- Click the spinning gear icon on the top right of the banner to monitor the operation and open the log if necessary.
- Follow the same process as above to import the second file tdc_gsg_sources_files\using_and_contributing\glossary\gdpr_glossary_relationships.csv.
- Open the details page of the GDPR category.
Click the Terms tab to check that the objects have been
- Click the US Address term to open its details page.
Open the Relationships tab to check that the
relationships have been imported.
You are ready to trace dependencies between business and technical assets by linking the glossary terms to the table columns.