Before you begin
- A campaign owner has created the campaign and granted access to data stewards.
A campaign owner has loaded the tasks in the campaign using a Talend Job.
For further information about loading tasks, see Writing tasks in Talend Data Stewardship campaigns and Writing tasks in a Merging campaign.
- In the homepage, select CAMPAIGNS if you are a campaign owner and TASKS if you are a data steward
- Click the name of the campaign which holds the tasks you want to assign.
- In the right panel, click TASK and expand Assign tasks.
- From the Selection list, select to assign all the tasks or only to the tasks you select in the task list.
From the Assignee list, select the data steward to whom
to assign the tasks and click SUBMIT.
This list shows all the data stewards defined in the campaign.
The selected tasks are assigned to the data steward.