Before you begin
You have been assigned a campaign owner role in Talend Administration Center.
You have accessed Talend Data Stewardship as a campaign owner.
- On the CAMPAIGNS page, click the campaign which holds the tasks you want to reopen.
On the menu bar, use the combinations
to open the list of the tasks which are transitioned to the final
state in the workflow.
- In the right panel, click TASK and expand Reopen tasks.
- From the Selection list, select to reopen all the tasks or only to reopen the tasks you select in the list. If you have set a filter on the tasks, you can select to reopen the filtered tasks.
From the Target state list, select:
The To validate option is available only if the workflow has three states.
- New to send the tasks back to the initial state, or
- To validate to send the tasks back to the second state in the workflow.
- Click SUBMIT.
The tasks are removed from the list and transitioned back to the initial state in the workflow or to the validation state based on some rules:
- if the current participant is allowed to access this state, then the tasks remain assigned to him,
- if the target state has only one participant, then the tasks remain assigned to this unique participant,
- otherwise, the tasks are unassigned.